Divine Flooring uses SEG Fabric to Enhance Showroom
This month we were featured in Big Picture Magazine for our work with Divine Flooring, an award-winning designer flooring company dedicated to revealing the stunning beauty of natural wood. For the project, we produced 5 large SEG fabric displays to compliment their new showroom in Vancouver.
SEG is short for Silicone Edge Graphics, which is a printed fabric graphic with a thin silicone beading sewn neatly around the edges that fits into a frame. Once the fabric is completely inserted into the frame it has a smooth appearance that modern brands love. This was the perfect solution for Divine Flooring. We are excited about being recognized for this project because Big Picture Magazine is one of the leading resources for the wide format digital printing market. They deliver coverage of the hottest printing products and technologies.
Details of what we produced:
(2) 63″w x 108″h Backlit SEG Fabrics
(2) 63″w x 108″h SEG Lightboxes with Silver Finish
(2) 60″w x 94″h Backlit SEG Fabrics
(2) 60″w x 94″h SEG Lightboxes with Silver Finish
(1) 174″w x 54″h Backlit SEG Fabric
(1) 174″w x 54″h SEG Lightbox with Silver Finish