We gave Sally Beauty stores a makeover by updating their retail displays with Frameless LED Lightboxes and Backlit SEG Fabric. Sally Beauty is one of the world’s largest retailers of salon-quality hair color, hair care, nails, salon, and beauty supplies. They have more than 2,800 stores worldwide.
Sally Beauty wanted something to make their graphics stand out so we replaced their signage with SEG Fabric Displays. For this specific location in Columbus, Ohio we produced 39 total 48″w x 14″h Wall Mounted Lightboxes with SEG Backlit Fabric.
SEG stands for Silicone Edge Graphics. SEG is a printed fabric with a thin silicone beading sewn around the edge. Once inserted into the frame the fabric has a smooth matte finish, available in bot non-lit and backlit options. This application is growing in popularity and can be seen in many different retail environments.
Installation Services for SEG Fabric Displays
The lightboxes were mounted side by side above the store fixtures, allowing for us to daisy chain the wiring. We predrilled the lightboxes and ran the electrical through the sides making for a seamless electrical transition from lightbox to lightbox. Daisy chaining allows us to limit the number of power chords used eliminating the need for excess wall outlets. With the 48″w x 14″h size utilized, we were able to daisy chain 8 lightboxes to one shared chord. To accomplish this we recommend using our nationwide installation services for larger projects.
Why choose SEG Fabric Displays?
- Interchangeable Graphics – After the initial installation, the fabrics graphics are very easy to swap out and can be done in minutes by someone without experience.
- Modern Appearance – The bold premium fabric stands out and attracts customers with its frameless look.
- High Definition Printing – Our fabrics are printed with the newest dye-sublimation technology having lifelike color vibrancy.
- Easy to Ship – The lightweight fabric can be folded or rolled and the frames break down for easy shipment and storage. Shipping costs are lower than that of a rigid sign of the same size.
- Durable – The fabric is extremely durable and has a long-lasting vibrant color. The fabrics can be easily cleaned in the event of a spill.
- Customizable – The frames and lightboxes are customizable and can be produced in unique custom sizes and shapes. SEG Fabric Displays can be wall mounted, double-sided, freestanding, or ceiling suspended.
- Backlit or Non-lit – 40 VISUALS offers SEG fabric in both non-lit and backlit options to suit your application needs.
If you are interested in learning more about how retailers are using SEG Fabric Displays please give us a shout at 800-962-3119 or click the link below to be contacted.