When it comes to signage, the options are endless but it can be difficult to choose the right media to hold the attention of shoppers. In a recent study, 7 out of 10 shoppers said that signage influences their buying decisions. In our fast-paced advertising environment, it is critical to find a media that clearly stands out.
One of the fastest growing product categories for our company is a fabric print product called SEG. The big advantage of SEG is its customizable size and scale. If you’ve been to a shopping mall, retail store, convention center, or arena lately you’ve probably gotten a glimpse of this material. SEG Fabric Displays have become the top signage choice of brands and retailers in POP environments because of their modern and unique appearance.
What are SEG Fabric Displays?
SEG stands for Silicone Edge Graphics. SEG is a printed fabric with a thin silicone beading sewn around the edge. Once inserted into the frame the fabric has a smooth matte finish, available in bot non-lit and backlit options. This application is growing in popularity and can be seen in many different retail environments.
What are the benefits of SEG Fabric Displays?
- Interchangeable Graphics – Once the hardware is installed, the fabrics graphics are very easy to swap out and can be done in minutes by someone without experience.
- Modern Appearance – The bold premium fabric stands out and attracts customers with its frameless look.
- High Definition Printing – Our fabrics are printed with the newest dye-sublimation technology having lifelike color vibrancy.
- Easy to Ship – The lightweight fabric can be folded or rolled and the frames break down for easy shipment and storage. Shipping costs are lower than that of a rigid sign of the same size.
- Durable – The fabric is extremely durable and has a long-lasting vibrant color. The fabrics can be easily cleaned in the event of a spill.
- Customizable – The frames and lightboxes are customizable and can be produced in unique custom sizes and shapes. SEG Fabric Displays can be wall mounted, double-sided, freestanding, or ceiling suspended.
- Backlit or Non-lit – 40 VISUALS offers SEG fabric in both non-lit and backlit options to suit application needs.
Non-lit or Backlit SEG Fabric Displays?
SEG Fabric can be printed not only for regular SEG Frames but also for backlit signage being displayed in a light box. Whether the application is non-lit or backlit will determine the type of fabric used. Fabric for backlit applications will require a denser woven material to help diffuse the light, while non-lit applications require a lighter more flexible fabric. We have done extensive color testing and profiling to make sure the colors pop in both non-lit and backlit applications.
Backlit SEG Fabric is printed with higher ink saturation giving the fabric a darker appearance until it is installed in a light box. Once installed in the light box, the colors are perfectly profiled once illuminated.
Non-lit SEG Fabric is printed with a more true to color representation and can be viewed without the addition of lighting.
Lightboxes & Backlit SEG
Backlit displays use LED lighting to evenly illuminate the dense colors in the fabric.
Non-lit displays use an existing light source allowing these to be placed almost anywhere.
How do I learn more about SEG Fabric Displays?
SEG Fabric Displays are the top choice of brands in retail environments. If you are interested in learning more about how retailers are using SEG Fabric Displays please give us a shout at 800-962-3119 or click one of the links below.