Get the Most Out of Your Floors with Floor Wrap Signage
Floor Wraps are becoming a popular signage option for the retail store environment. Floor Wraps are adhesive backed prints that are designed for short to medium-term indoor and outdoor applications. Floor Wraps work great on carpet, tile, concrete, wood, stone, glass and painted surfaces. This is because Floor Wraps have a textured vinyl surface with fabric backing that has a re-positionable acrylic adhesive. The use of floor wraps is a new unique way to promote graphics using a surface that is traditionally underutilized as a signage option.
Many large retailers are beginning to to utilize their floor space with Floor Wraps. In the gallery above you can see examples of these Floor Wraps in stores like H&M and Staples.
The signage was not printed by 40 VISUALS, but we offer comparable signage products. If you are interested in utilizing your floor space with visually stunning Floor Wraps, contact us at 800-962-3119.
- Floors of all sorts, carpet, tile, wood, concrete, etc.
- For all short & medium term applications
- Textured, non-slip vinyl with a stable fabric backing
- Re-positionable & no adhesive residue
- No lamination required!
- Slip resistant
- Sticks to almost any surface; tile, glass carpet, wood, metal, stone, etc.